OATH KEEPERS is an organization of law enforcement, military and others who swore an oath to defend The Constitution of these united states against all enemies foreign and domestic … and meant it.
While it seems obviously and fundamentally abhorrent to many of us, there are some in power who expect or demand unconstitutional actions from military and law enforcement AGAINST the people of these united states. For Oath Keepers, this is unacceptable.
They are making the decision beforehand to protect honorable, free people from, well, all enemies foreign and domestic. Thus, they join Oath Keepers and sign one additional oath to make it clear in their own minds, their community and to those who would abuse the reigns of power:
ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
I, Ted Dunlap, am an Oath Keeper. No other candidate for Montana Governor is.
The governor provides direction to the employees managing state resources. Without a proper sense of direction, this is worse than useless.
Express that this is important to you.
[X] Ted Dunlap, Montana Governor